SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
County of Mono
Under direction from the Court Operations
Manager and Court Executive Officer,
incumbents perform a variety of court support
services that involve legal processing,
courtroom support and related judicial support
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this position ranges from $2,634 - $4,197 monthly, depending on experience and qualifications.
The Court also offers an excellent benefits package:
- Court pays 100% of Health/Dental/Vision Benefits for
employee and family.
- Court employees participate in CalPERS.
- Vacation Leave – based on service time 0-2 years
receives 10 days annually; 3-5 years received 15 days
annually; 6-9 years receives 17 days annually; and 10+
years receives 20 days annually.
- Sick Leave – 13.5 days annually (Full-time employees).
- 13 paid holidays.
- 3 personal holidays annually.
- $15,000 Basic Life Insurance.
- State Disability Insurance and Paid Family Leave
Deputy Clerk Job Description
How to Apply
Interested persons are to submit a requisite court
application. A résumé can be included with an application. However, a completed and signed application
must be submitted in order for a candidate to be
considered for the position.
Application may be downloaded from the court website, obtained by a letter of request from
the address listed below, or by calling (760) 923-2321.
Completed application packets may be e-mailed to the
following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; faxed to
(760) 923-8588; or sent by mail or deliver a hard copy to:
Mono County Superior Court
Mammoth Lakes Courthouse
100 Thompsons Way
P.O. Box 1037
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
ATTN: Human Resources
Applications must be received on or before
4:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 22, 2016. An
application postmarked June 22, 2016 or after will not be accepted.